back to the CryptArchi Home page
Cryptographic architectures embedded in logic devices
- Workshop presentations - Monday, June 19th and , Tuesday June 20th 2017
- Propositions of talks (title and abstract) - May 2nd 2017
- Acceptance notification - May 9th 2017
- Final version due - June 1st 2017
- Early bird registration - May 25th
The main topic of this fourteenth workshop concerns security aspects of the use of modern logic devices in cryptography. Discussion about cryptographic functions embedded in future logic devices will constitute a very important part of the workshop.
Aims of the workshop
- Exchange of the most recent information about research activities of participants
- Discussion of problems concerning embedding of cryptographic functions in modern logic devices
- control and security aspects
- architectural aspects
- protocol-related aspects
- key generation and key management aspects
- attacks against implementations and countermeasures against attacks
- Proposal for the structure of the future logic devices aimed at cryptographic applications
- Discussion of problems concerning development of and secure embedded cryptographic systems based on future logic devices
- Educational issues concerning cryptographic systems engineering
- courses and their program
- educational software and hardware
- labs and course projects
Submissions of talks / presentations
Talks and presentations (title and abstract) can be submitted directly only by CryptArchi club members. Nonmembers can propose talks only if the talk is recommended by a club member (link to the list of club members). This club member will guarantee a good scientific level of the talk.
Selection of talks / presentations
The most interesting talks (up to 20) will be selected as invited talks.
Participation in workshop
Anyone can attend the workshop (members or nonmembers) - see Registration instructions on the main web page menu. Attention, the number of participants will be limited to about 50 (including speakers).